Espoo Finnish Education Unit offers children and young people high-quality, diverse and regionally equal development and educational opportunities. The starting point of operations is educational equality, which accounts for the individual characteristics of the learner.
Unit's vision is: learning, creative, competent and responsible Espoo resident 2020.
Finnish Education Unit
- leads the operations of the Finnish-language comprehensive and general upper secondary schools in Espoo
- develops and assesses teaching and education together with the schools
- answers for arranging and developing student welfare and special education
- plans and executes professional development courses for the teaching staff
- arranges student support services
- leads and develops the annual pupil catchment
- plans the school network.
Organisation of the Finnish Education Unit (jpg, 86 Kt)