The Iso Omena Service Centre will be closed on Midsummer Eve, 19 June 2020, and on Midsummer Day, 20 June 2020. On Sunday, 21 June, the Service Centre and Iso Omena Library will be open from 11:00 to 18:00. Some units will offer reduced services during the summer.
All self-service facilities from public computers to meeting rooms will be available whenever the Service Centre is open.
On the day before Midsummer Eve, Thursday 18 June, the Service Centre closes at 18:00 and also the following units will have shorter opening hours:
- mental health and substance abuse clinic, 8:00–16:00
- Ohjaamotalo One-Stop Guidance Centre, 12:00–16:00
On 18 June, the library, Service Point, Employment Corner, health centre, maternity and child health clinic, HUSLAB laboratory and X-ray (HUS Medical Imaging Center) will be open according to their normal opening hours.
Reduced services from June to August
In June, July and August, many of the units at the Iso Omena Service Centre will offer reduced services not only because of the holiday season but also to reduce the risk of coronavirus infections.
- In June and July, the Matinkylä Service Point will close at 16:00 on Fridays.
- The Employment Corner will be closed 13–24 July. More information about employment services during the summer.
- The HUSLAB laboratory will be open Mon–Fri 6:45–16:00 at least until 2 August.
- X-ray (HUS Medical Imaging Center) will be open Mon–Fri 8:00–16:00 until further notice.
- Iso Omena Health Centre only serves clients who have booked an appointment (patients with respiratory tract symptoms will not be admitted).
- Mon–Thu 8:00–18:00, Fri 8:00–16:00 until 26 June
- Mon–Fri 7:00–20:00 as of 29 June
The opening hours of all units at the Iso Omena Service Centre are available here.